Hasini's Blog

Hi guys! Welcome to my blog!

I'm a bibliophile and a 3rd year med student. My passion has always been reading books, so I thought I'll start a review blog and voila! Here we are! :D

As always, feel free to share your thoughts on my reviews and lemme know what books you love!

Hasini

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Inspiring words by PkmnMaster

This great writer, PkmnMaster, said these great words to all writers and I found them so inspiring:

"If you want a good, clean, solid book just focus on these few things: descriptions, excellent plot planning, no rushed actions, surprises and smooth flowing writing. Descriptions open a world to your readers. It gives them a door straight into your book and allows you to witness the unfolding of your spectacular book. Plot planning is a major key in writing. Plan the blueprints of your book COMPLETELY before you begin writing. It's okay to stray off the path, but don't go too far. No rushed actions means don't jump the gun if you have any type of action in your story. Let things build up. Keep the readers mind moving at a hundred miles an hour but also at fifteen miles an hour to where they do not get lost. Following that would be surprises. Have your readers expect you to go left when you actually go right. Blow their minds, keep them guessing. Lastly, smooth flowing writing is another key component in a successful book. Have your words come off the page nice and easy. The only effort your readers should put into your book is picking it up and letting the gears turn as they read a written movie. I believe that is all I have to say. Focus, focus focus. :)"


I found these words so helpful, so I thought I'd share it with you guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment