Hasini's Blog

Hi guys! Welcome to my blog!

I'm a bibliophile and a 3rd year med student. My passion has always been reading books, so I thought I'll start a review blog and voila! Here we are! :D

As always, feel free to share your thoughts on my reviews and lemme know what books you love!

Hasini

Thursday, December 29, 2011

House of Night by P.C. & Kristin Cast

I've read the first 3 books in the series, and it seems alright up to now!



However, in my opinion, Zoey doesn't have much heroine material. What really frustrates me is her relationship with 3 boys, Heath, Loren and Erik. When she ended up breaking up with all 3 in less than 24 hours (She broke her imprint with Heath; Loren was murdered; Erik broke up with her coz he thought she was cheating on him), I was sorta glad! Heh, heh!

What I find most interesting is the connection between Zoey and Aphrodite. Frenemies! It makes the series all the more interesting!

So guys, check out the books and tell me what  you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment