Hasini's Blog

Hi guys! Welcome to my blog!

I'm a bibliophile and a 3rd year med student. My passion has always been reading books, so I thought I'll start a review blog and voila! Here we are! :D

As always, feel free to share your thoughts on my reviews and lemme know what books you love!

Hasini

Saturday, January 21, 2012

FanFiction Recommendation: House Of Cards by JaneDoe39

Title: House of Cards
Author: JaneDoe39
Rating: M
Genre: Drama/Romance
Fandom: Naruto
Characters: Sakura H. & Sasuke U.
Summary: He said nothing to her as he set a steady pace towards Konoha, moving away from the chakra signatures trailing them. He did not mention the feel of her skin against his hands, or the way her breath whispering over his collarbone scattered his focus.

One of my favourite SasuSaku fanfics! It's awesome, so you guys should totally check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment