Hasini's Blog

Hi guys! Welcome to my blog!

I'm a bibliophile and a 3rd year med student. My passion has always been reading books, so I thought I'll start a review blog and voila! Here we are! :D

As always, feel free to share your thoughts on my reviews and lemme know what books you love!

Hasini

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hachiko: A Dog's Story

I finally had the guts to watch the whole movie and it was amazing! The most beautiful movie ever!


What makes it even sadder is that it's a true story. I actually cried watching this, especially when Hachiko was dying. That was so sad! That last part where Hachi dreams of Parker coming back was so heartbreaking!


What intensified the effect was the marvellous music. It was so emotional and tragic; best music ever! Seriously though, the guy who did it is a genius! Here's it:


If you haven't watched the movie yet, you should.

Hachiko is the most loyal dog ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment