Hasini's Blog

Hi guys! Welcome to my blog!

I'm a bibliophile and a 3rd year med student. My passion has always been reading books, so I thought I'll start a review blog and voila! Here we are! :D

As always, feel free to share your thoughts on my reviews and lemme know what books you love!

Hasini

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Fan Fiction Recommendation: Quietus by AngeLhearteD

Title: Quietus
Author: AngeLhearteD
Rating: M
Genre: Supernatural/Romance
Fandom: Naruto
Characters: Sasuke U. & Sakura H.
Summary: When first he laid eyes upon her, he thought her the very personification of spring. He watches, from the depths of shadow; waiting to steal her away from the land of the living. Waiting to make her Queen of the Dead. Hades/Persephone retold. SasuSaku.

Beautiful letter-to-letter. I love every word of this fanfic. The writer's words have a certain grace that makes the story flow smoothly. I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment