Hasini's Blog

Hi guys! Welcome to my blog!

I'm a bibliophile and a 3rd year med student. My passion has always been reading books, so I thought I'll start a review blog and voila! Here we are! :D

As always, feel free to share your thoughts on my reviews and lemme know what books you love!

Hasini

Friday, June 22, 2012

Naruto 590: I Will Love You Forever

Oh, my God!!! I'm having this explosive feeling in my chest right now and it's all 'cause Kishi finally released the most epic Uchiha bromance chapter! I feel like sobbing and laughing like a maniac at the same time! It was phenomenal!

Naruto 590 Page 16

OhmyGodohmyGodohmyGodohmyGod!!!

I feel as if I should cry with joy right now! And it wasn't just the Uchiha bromance but the whole Uchiha clan! I love Fugaku, Mikoto, Itachi, and Sasuke! They are the best family EVER!!!

It was just so... so... so BEAUTIFUL!!! Why, Kishi? Why did this epic family have to die??? :'( It was so worth the wait, guys! I literally felt as if I might explode!!! So far the best Naruto chapter!

RIP Uchiha! :')


No comments:

Post a Comment