Hasini's Blog

Hi guys! Welcome to my blog!

I'm a bibliophile and a 3rd year med student. My passion has always been reading books, so I thought I'll start a review blog and voila! Here we are! :D

As always, feel free to share your thoughts on my reviews and lemme know what books you love!

Hasini

Friday, June 29, 2012

Naruto 591: Risk

Well, Naruto 591 was pretty... oh, forget it!

First of all, why did Itachi have to die??? AGAIN??? That look on Sasuke's face was pretty sad! Aw! Someone hug him already! Now, all we SasuSaku fans have to hope for is that he realizes that he'd always loved  a certain pink-haired teammate and is willing to have Uchiha brats - I meant 'babies - with her! Lol!

I would have loved a little more action between Dan and Tsunade. But that kiss-on-the-forehead was pretty sweet too.

That chapter just left me wanting MORE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment