Hasini's Blog

Hi guys! Welcome to my blog!

I'm a bibliophile and a 3rd year med student. My passion has always been reading books, so I thought I'll start a review blog and voila! Here we are! :D

As always, feel free to share your thoughts on my reviews and lemme know what books you love!

Hasini

Saturday, July 7, 2012

A Passage To India - Never-ending?

Yes, I am still reading A Passage To India. That book never seems to end! I read around five to ten pages and I still don't seem to be making any progress.

I've already Googled the book and supposedly, it's full of racism and societal standing and such stuff. Wuthering Heights is much better than this! There was romance, revenge, and all that stuff.

Well, I guess the more time I spend complaining, the more time I seem to be wasting...


No comments:

Post a Comment