Hasini's Blog

Hi guys! Welcome to my blog!

I'm a bibliophile and a 3rd year med student. My passion has always been reading books, so I thought I'll start a review blog and voila! Here we are! :D

As always, feel free to share your thoughts on my reviews and lemme know what books you love!

Hasini

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Fan Fiction Recommendation: Crow's Feathers by the_hooded_girl

Title: Crow's Feathers
Author: the_hooded_girl
Rating: T
Genre: Romance
Fandom: Naruto
Characters: Itachi U.
Summary: After years of banishment the fourth Suna sibling returns. But why now of all times and what is her connection with Konoha? It is said she was involved with a certain criminal organization. Are the rumours about her true? And why was she banished in the first place?

This is an awesome Itachi fic that has totally spellbound me from the beginning. It's very hard not to like the OC, Taryn Desertstorm, and this fic might even appeal to Gaara fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment