Hasini's Blog

Hi guys! Welcome to my blog!

I'm a bibliophile and a 3rd year med student. My passion has always been reading books, so I thought I'll start a review blog and voila! Here we are! :D

As always, feel free to share your thoughts on my reviews and lemme know what books you love!

Hasini

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Fan Fiction Recommendation: Reliance by mybabu

Title: Reliance
Author: mybabu
Rating: T
Genre: Romance/Drama
Fandom: Naruto
Characters: Sasuke U. & Sakura H.
Summary: And so that was how it had been. He wouldn’t always come into her office to stare out her window. Some days, even weeks would pass before she saw him again, but true to his routine, he would soon be sitting in her office once more. SasuSaku.

This fic has no big good vs. evil plot, but is merely concentrated on Sasuke settling into Konoha and how SasuSaku develops. Nevertheless, the SasuSaku in this is so awesome! A must-read for all SasuSaku shippers!

No comments:

Post a Comment