Hasini's Blog

Hi guys! Welcome to my blog!

I'm a bibliophile and a 3rd year med student. My passion has always been reading books, so I thought I'll start a review blog and voila! Here we are! :D

As always, feel free to share your thoughts on my reviews and lemme know what books you love!

Hasini

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

FanFiction Recommendation: Weapons by Ninjasauras

Title: Weapons
Author: Ninjasauras
Rating: T
Genre: Romance
Fandom: Naruto
Characters: Itachi U.
Summary: Ever since the days in the Academy, Itachi and Kaoru have been close friends. For as long as Kaoru can remember, Itachi has been the calm one that always does the right thing. So who will she turn to when he starts acting strange? Will she be prepared to risk everything to keep her life normal? ItachixOC **I do not own Naruto. I only own my OC's and this plotline**

This story kept me reading it for two straight days! I love the OC, Kaoru Uzumaki! I love how the author has established the relationship between Itachi and Kaoru!

No comments:

Post a Comment