Hasini's Blog

Hi guys! Welcome to my blog!

I'm a bibliophile and a 3rd year med student. My passion has always been reading books, so I thought I'll start a review blog and voila! Here we are! :D

As always, feel free to share your thoughts on my reviews and lemme know what books you love!

Hasini

Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Top 10 Songs

So, I thought of making a list of the 10 songs I'm currently obsessed over. Care to look?

10. Breath of Life - Florence + The Machine

I came across this when I was obsessing over Snow White and the Huntsman. The power in this song enraptured me for weeks. It still has that effect on me.



9. Vegas Girl - Conor Maynard

The thing I love the most about this song is how catchy it is.



8. The South Bank - Machine Vandals

I love the intensity of this song. I just love how it wonderfully played out in the Taken 2 trailer!



7. Fix A Heart - Demi Lovato

For some reason, this song sticks to my mind like glue!


6. The Game - Alyssa Reid

This song is smashing!!!



5. Dark Side - Kelly Clarkson

I love the message behind this song! Also, Kelly looks beautiful in this video.



4. Eyes Open - Taylor Swift

I love how true this song is!!! Perfect!


3. Give Your Heart A Break - Demi Lovato

I LOVE THIS SONG!!! Demi's best ever!!!


2. Crushing Blow - Jack Trammell

This song is mind-blowing!!!



1. As Long As You Love Me - Justin Bieber

Duh!



That's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment