Hasini's Blog

Hi guys! Welcome to my blog!

I'm a bibliophile and a 3rd year med student. My passion has always been reading books, so I thought I'll start a review blog and voila! Here we are! :D

As always, feel free to share your thoughts on my reviews and lemme know what books you love!

Hasini

Monday, December 31, 2012

Fan Fiction Recommendation: The Curse by Len83

Title: The Curse
Author: Len83
Rating: M
Genre: Horror/Mystery
Fandom: Naruto
Characters: Sakura H. & Sasuke U.
Summary: Team 7 is unexpectedly assigned an S-Ranked Mission involving an unsolved mystery of 10 years. An eerie adventure that will test their teamwork, strengths, and greatest fears. Do you believe in Curses? SasuSaku minor NaruHina
Status: In Progress

This fic is so good that it had me wanting to reading it even after it scared the crap outta me! This is undoubtably one of the best SasuSaku fanfics out there! It's so realistic that the AUverse seamlessly blends in with the Narutoverse! So good that I so wanna see this happening in the original series! Guys, if you haven't read this, then you're missing a crucial point in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment