Hasini's Blog

Hi guys! Welcome to my blog!

I'm a bibliophile and a 3rd year med student. My passion has always been reading books, so I thought I'll start a review blog and voila! Here we are! :D

As always, feel free to share your thoughts on my reviews and lemme know what books you love!

Hasini

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Latest Obsession: INK

So, I just the read the first chapter of INK on Wattpad and it was amazing!!!

It contains everything I love: Japan, broody heartthrob, mystery and more Japan! My heart literally melted when reading that first chapter!

Well, the bad news is that it just got released, so I'm probably gonna end up waiting forever to get my hands on a paperback copy. And yes, paperback! Paperbacks make the stories even more precious, because they are so beautiful! Have you even seen INK's cover? It's beyond gorgeous!

Anyway, now I'm hellbent on gaining possession of a paperback copy of INK! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good! I will check this out too.
    Summer's no good without a book to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished reading it and it was sooooo goooood! I practically melted! Soooo goood! *_*

    ReplyDelete