Hasini's Blog

Hi guys! Welcome to my blog!

I'm a bibliophile and a 3rd year med student. My passion has always been reading books, so I thought I'll start a review blog and voila! Here we are! :D

As always, feel free to share your thoughts on my reviews and lemme know what books you love!

Hasini

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

THE KILLING Season 2 Finale

Wow! Just wow!

I'm pretty shocked at how the second season of The Killing ended! It was absolutely amazing and I was so pretty much emotionally scarred after what happened!

I absolutely loved Mireille Enos and Joel Kinnaman in this season; actually, I loved everything about this chapter! Amazing! Just mindblowingly amazing!

2 comments:

  1. What's this? It sounds cool- I wanna watch it too! But after the A Level exams >__>

    www.the-emo-wolverine-writes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty cool! I really loved it! Have fun watching! :)

      Delete