Hasini's Blog

Hi guys! Welcome to my blog!

I'm a bibliophile and a 3rd year med student. My passion has always been reading books, so I thought I'll start a review blog and voila! Here we are! :D

As always, feel free to share your thoughts on my reviews and lemme know what books you love!

Hasini

Thursday, January 8, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


HAPPY 2015 EVERYONE!!!  

2014 was such an amazing year, and I got introduced to so many amazing new things! What I really got down into in 2014 was #bookstagram! I started my book photography account sometime in August and now I'm all the way up to 900+ followers, which is so amazing! 

I wouldn't be posting reviews semi-regularly either if I hadn't started my Instagram, so yay! :P 

Thank you so much, guys, for standing by me and supporting my blog and Instagram! I hope y'all have an amazing 2015 and that all your dreams and hopes will come true!

Also, I'm really sorry I didn't post throughout November and December but I've been busy with family trips and whatnot! I'll be posting my reviews and wrap-ups real soon, so stay tuned! :)

2 comments:

  1. YOURE ON INSTAGRAM I DIDNT EVEN KNOW
    I'll be your latest follower :D
    Happy new year ^^
    the-emo-wolverine-writes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete