Hasini's Blog

Hi guys! Welcome to my blog!

I'm a bibliophile and a 3rd year med student. My passion has always been reading books, so I thought I'll start a review blog and voila! Here we are! :D

As always, feel free to share your thoughts on my reviews and lemme know what books you love!

Hasini

Thursday, January 8, 2015

My December Wrap-Up


WOOHOO!!! I read 5 books last month!!! :D
 
I read these three books, a borrowed book and an eBook! I'm so happy about the progress! :D
 
My Christmas Wrap-Up is:
 
Where She Went by Gayle Forman - 5/5 stars.
The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux - 3/5 stars.
Ill Wind by Rachel Caine - 4/5 stars.
Villainous Victorians by Terry Deary - 5/5 stars.
Heat Stroke by Rachel Caine - 4/5 stars.
 
Aaaaand my favourite book of December 2014 is Where She Went by Gayle Forman :)

How about you guys? How many books did you guys read for Christmas? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment